Road Freight Transport
Road Freight is the physical process of transporting cargo by road using motor vehicles. In this case, road is a lane/route between the point of departure and the point of destination. Compared to other types of transport system such as sea and air, the cost of maintaining roads is cheaper.
Road transport is a classic method of freight carriage and remains a versatile option today, well-suited to many needs. At Bilogistik we offer all kinds of national and international road transport.
Among the advantages of road transport are its speed for short and medium distances, its flexibility and door-to-door service. It doesn’t take long to get the logistics of road transport underway as they can be easily adapted to the requirements of a specific route and cargo while still offering a very competitive price.
At Newoptiongroup we transport complete cargoes of any kind of freight, with savings in both time and costs. Thanks to our own truck fleet and a solid network of associates, we can offer you an efficient and streamlined road freight transport service.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
Logistics Ground in North America
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
ROAD FREIGHT TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS FOR YOU
No matter the size of your goods, we provides you with individual and flexible transport solutions for groupage, freight consolidation, part and full truck loads. You can rely on us for individual route planning to charted and uncharted destinations. In addition, we offer a wide range of accompanying services, such as transport monitoring, insurance policies and customs services, all in line with your requirements.
We handle your transports via road from point A to point B. As a global service provider, we maintains an extensive network structure on various continents for road freight transports. We offer individual and economic solutions based on the weight of your goods as well as the volume.
The documents required for land freight transport are as follows:
- CMR (Convention Relative au Contrat de Transport International de Marchandises par la Route). This document confirms the existence of an international road transport contract. It indicates the freight type, its origin, destination, the carrier, shipper and addressee. It is also a receipt for the consignor proving that they have delivered the goods to the carrier.
- ADR document: When transporting dangerous goods, this document specifies the type of goods carried, their classification and UN number and the measures that must be taken for their transportation and handling.
Yes. However, We are an international shipping company, which means that we can pick up and drop off your cargo, but we do not pack and unpack.
- Prepare your goods for the unknown
Your cargo is subject to extreme conditions. There can be significant
changes in temperature and humidity inside sea and air containers, as
they are subjected a wide range of weather condition while in transit.
- Carefully declare any dangerous or perishable goods.
It’s crucial that all transport handlers are made fully aware of the nature
of the goods being loaded on planes, ships or trucks.
- Properly Insure Your Cargo.
Ensure you have the appropriate insurance to cover your goods for any
Yes, we have an extensive network of offices and agents all over the world, waiting to help you.
Currently we are accepting bookings at the least an hour prior to your desired pick-up time.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.