VESSEL CHARTER AND BULK CARGO
We provide specific marine vessel, Bulk Vessel in all Sizes that tailored to carriage requirements and can source any type of special carrier on the basis of voyage charter, part charter, time charter etc.
Chartering is an activity within the shipping industry whereby a shipowner hires out the use of their vessel to a charterer. The contract between the parties is called a charterparty (from the French “charte partie”, or “parted document”)
A bulk carrier, bulker is a merchant ship specially designed to transport unpackaged bulk cargo, such as grains, coal, ore, steel coils and cement, in its cargo holds. See which vessels can pick-up your cargoes. Real-time view of a vessel under your charter. Spot changes in vessel supply and determine the best time to go to market. TCE Calculator. Tonnage Lists. Distance Calculator. Cargo Notepad. Emails dashboard. Voyage Planning.
Logistics Ground all over the world
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
Transportation across World
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
Logistics Ground in South America
- Supports Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
What is vessel chartering?
Chartering is an activity within the shipping industry whereby a shipowner hires out the use of their vessel to a charterer. The contract between the parties is called a charterparty (from the French “charte partie”, or “parted document”). The three main types of charter are: demise charter, voyage charter, and time charter.